The on-line registration & accommodation system has been closed.
For last minute booking requests please contact the Meeting Organising Bureau
|| Single Use
|Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel and
Conference Centre (Meeting Venue)
| 285 €
|Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d'Italie
||Reservations Upon Request from 185 €
Prices include breakfast & all taxes
Situated in downtown Paris, France, with direct access to major airports, the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located by the Latin Quarter and Saint-Germain-des-Pres.
The metro station nearby takes you directly to the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysees, Montparnasse business district and Notre Dame in less than half an hour. All hotel rooms are entirely renovated and are larger than the average 4 stars Paris hotel rooms.
They feature spectacular views, Marriott's supremely comfortable Revive bedding and upscale shower products. The 70s inspired R'Yves Great Room concept combines a European brasserie, cocktail bar and lounges as well as a take-away counter for guests to enjoy great food in a trendy atmosphere, with wireless internet access.
In the central Rive Gauche vicinity of France's capital city, this Marriott hotel provides excellent services and facilities for a successful business trip, week-end visit or a holiday away in this unique European city.
- Paris' largest hotel & conference venue; flexible, modular event space to host up to 1,200 delegates.
- Fully renovated Paris downtown hotel with direct access to Paris airports and attractions.
- Secure broadband Internet, 24h concierge, free fitness center and store in this downtown Paris hotel.
- High-speed Internet access is provided in all public areas, guest rooms and meeting rooms.
If you are interested in hotels with lower rate in Paris please contact:
Location of the Hotels
Click here to enlarge the map
Method of payment
All payments are to be made in Euro (EUR). Bank charges are to be settled by the payee. Confirmation of services and payment invoices will be sent after receipt of the appropriate fees by e-mail to the address advised for communication. Outstanding payments are to be made onsite during the Meeting.
By credit card
By bank transfer
- Online: Online payments by credit card will be processed through the Meeting’s online services system. Upon completion of payment, the online system will redirect you to a confirmation of services and respective payments page; you are kindly advised to print or save a copy, as this will be your official confirmation voucher regarding the aforementioned Meeting.
- Online: Online bookings by bank transfer can be processed through the Meeting’s online services system. After selecting the Meeting services of your choice, please tick the appropriate box (payment “by bank transfer”) in the payments section. The online system will then redirect you to a confirmation of services page; you are kindly advised to print or save a copy, which will serve as your booking order regarding the aforementioned Meeting. After receipt of payment of the appropriate fees, you will receive official confirmation of the services booked for the Meeting in the email address advised for communication.
Important Note: Your bookings will be valid for seven (7) days after completion of the online order. Payment by bank transfer is to be completed within this time frame, for final confirmation of your bookings. After the 7-day deadline has expired, your bookings will be considered as null.
- Offline: Please fill in the Meeting Registration & Accommodation Booking Form and send it to the Meeting Organising Secretariat by e-mail at email@example.com, along with a copy of your bank transfer receipt.
Bank account details (EUR account):
Bank name: Metro Bank
Bank’s Address: ONE SOUTHAMPTON ROW. LONDON,WC1B 5HA
Account holder: ERASMUS TOURS & TRAVEL UK LIMITED
Account Number: 17698834
SWIFT code: MYMBGB2L
SORT code: 23-05-80
Important Note: A copy of the bank transfer receipt is to be sent to the Meeting Organising Secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the respective Registration & Accommodation Form (offline) or Booking order (online), for confirmation of the relevant bank transfer. Upon payment, we will send you the respective confirmation voucher by e-mail.
| Disclaimer: Erasmus Tours and Travel UK Limited does not store credit card information nor do we share customers’ details with any third parties. All personal data included in the databases to which access is granted will be protected according to the European Directive for the Protection of Personal Data with appropriate software and hardware measurements.
Written notification, sent to Erasmus Tours and Travel UK Limited is required for any cancellation or change to your Accommodation. Refunds will be made as follows (according to the postmark on the notice of cancellation):
• Up to and including March 31st 2017: 50% refund
• From April 1st 2017 and onwards: No refund will be granted.
• All refunds will be made within two months after the end of the Meeting minus the Bank charges.