The abstract submission is now closed.
Authors will be notified of the respective results by April 30th.
Please read the below mentioned information, before entering to the on line system:
- The first step to follow before submitting an abstract on line is to login to the system, by creating your own username and password required by the system. The username and password will be useful in any of your future visits to the on line services of the Congress (registration, hotel accommodation, etc)
- Abstracts must be submitted in English through the on-line abstract submission form
- Your abstract must be submitted until April 10th, 2018
- All received abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee
- The Presenting author will be notified by April 30th, 2018
- For each abstract, the registration fee for at least one of the authors, should be paid in order for the abstract to be considered for presentation.
- The presentation of the abstract and its publication in the Final Programme is conditional upon payment of the registration fee by the at least one authors per abstract
- Abstract texts must be a maximum of 500 words.
- Number references should be placed in the order they appear in the abstract.
- If an author wishes to withdraw a submitted abstract, a written request should be sent to the Meeting Secretariat
- Abstracts will not be accepted if sent by fax, e-mail or hard copy (paper copy)
For further information regarding Abstracts, please contact: