We wish to inform you that the registration procedure
(on line and off line) has been closed for organizational purposes.
New registrations can only be accepted on site!
We thank you for your attention and we are looking forward to seeing you in Paris.
Until March 31, 2016
From April 1 to
May 22, 2016
May 23, 2016
| 700 €
|Trainee, Residents, Nurses, Technicians
| Industry (not exhibiting in the meeting)
| 1100 €
|| 1400 €
The above rates include VAT 20%.
In case of change of national VAT policy, the organizer reserves the right to adjust the rates accordingly.
The Registration fees include:
• attendance to all scientific sessions including live surgery sessions
• all meeting documentation
• opening ceremony and welcome cocktail
• coffee, refreshments and standing light lunch during official breaks
All Meeting Fees are calculated in Euros. Participants from countries where currency restrictions prevent them from sending registration fees in advance are asked to inform the Meeting Organising Bureau to avoid being charged the late registration fee.
Method of payment
All payments are to be made in Euro (EUR). Bank charges are to be settled by the payee. Confirmation of services and payment invoices will be sent after receipt of the appropriate fees by e-mail to the address advised for communication. Outstanding payments are to be made onsite during the Meeting.
By credit card
By bank transfer
- Online: Online payments by credit card will be processed through the Meeting’s online services system. Upon completion of payment, the online system will redirect you to a confirmation of services and respective payments page; you are kindly advised to print or save a copy, as this will be your official confirmation voucher regarding the aforementioned Meeting.
Important Note: A copy of the bank transfer receipt is to be sent to the Meeting Organising Secretariat by e-mail at email@example.com, along with the respective Registration & Accommodation Form (offline) or Booking order (online), for confirmation of the relevant bank transfer. Upon payment, we will send you the respective confirmation voucher by e-mail.
- Online: Online bookings by bank transfer can be processed through the Meeting’s online services system. After selecting the Meeting services of your choice, please tick the appropriate box (payment “by bank transfer”) in the payments section. The online system will then redirect you to a confirmation of services page; you are kindly advised to print or save a copy, which will serve as your booking order regarding the aforementioned Meeting. After receipt of payment of the appropriate fees, you will receive official confirmation of the services booked for the Meeting in the email address advised for communication.
Important Note: Your bookings will be valid for seven (7) days after completion of the online order. Payment by bank transfer is to be completed within this time frame, for final confirmation of your bookings. After the 7-day deadline has expired, your bookings will be considered as null.
- Offline: Please fill in the Meeting Registration & Accommodation Booking Form and send it to the Meeting Organising Secretariat by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a copy of your bank transfer receipt.
Bank account details (EUR account):
Bank name: Metro Bank
Account holder: ERASMUS TOURS & TRAVEL UK LIMITED
Account Number: 17698834
SWIFT code: MYMBGB2L
SORT code: 23-05-80
| Disclaimer: Erasmus Tours and
Travel UK Limited does not store credit card information nor do we share
customers’ details with any third parties. All personal data included
in the databases to which access is granted will be protected according
to the European Directive for the Protection of Personal Data with
appropriate software and hardware measurements.
Written notification, sent to ERASMUS TOURS & TRAVEL U.K Limited is required for any cancellation or change to your Registration. Refunds will be made as follows (according to the postmark on the notice of cancellation):
Up to and including February 26th 2016: 50% refund
From February 26th 2016 and onwards: No refund will be granted.
All refunds will be made within two months after the end of the Meeting. Bank charges will be deducted.
Certificate of Attendance
Registered participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Badges and Identification
Registration badges will be used during the Meeting. For identification purposes and admission to session halls, participants are requested to wear their badges, which will be given to them upon registration, at all times. Admission to the Meeting areas will not be allowed without badge identification.
Letter of invitation
Participants who require an official Invitation Letter in order to attend the Meeting may address the Meeting Organizing Bureau, specifying the necessary details. This service is provided only to assist participants who are required to obtain a visa or permission to attend the Meeting. It should not be considered as an official invitation covering fees or any other expenses.
Please note that invitation letters are issued only for those participants who have completed the registration process (paid registration fees). In case your visa application is not approved by the relevant Authorities, Erasmus Tours & Travel UK LIMITED will fully refund registration fees.