The Organizing Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for e-Poster or Video Presentation.
to login to the on-line abstract submission system
Abstracts Submission deadline EXTENDED!
New deadline April 15th, 2019 at 23:59hrs (CET)
Submission procedure & guidelines
Please read the information below carefully, before entering to the online system:
Notification of Acceptance
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically through the online abstract submission form available at the top of this webpage.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your stated email address. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum 500 words, excluding title and authors list and affiliations.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit a complete abstract in finalized format. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- The presenting author is indicated by clicking on the appropriate box next to the respective name. The same author can present a maximum of three (3) abstracts. Co-authorship is open to an unlimited number of abstracts.
- Submission of closely related abstracts from the same group is discouraged.
- Abstracts will only be considered for presentation if they are not published or submitted for presentation elsewhere.
- Abstract presenters must be registered to the Meeting and have paid their registration fee in full until May 10th, 2019.
Presentation of Abstracts
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the corresponding author of each abstract by April 30th, 2019.
- Accepted abstracts will be considered for e-Poster or Video Presentations.
- The corresponding author receives all information concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all other co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- All abstract presenters will be asked to reconfirm their attendance after receiving the notification. If you do not reconfirm your abstract presentation, register and pay the registration fee before the given deadline, your abstract will be removed from the program.
Abstract Submission Terms and Conditions
- All accepted Videos and ePosters will be projected throughout the Meeting dates via flat screens in the designated ePoster-Video Area, located in the exhibition area (no podium presentation required).
- A limited number of accepted abstracts will be selected by the Scientific Committee for presentation during the Video and Poster Flagship Sessions scheduled to take place on June 16th, 2019.
- Abstracts will be assessed by an expert panel of reviewers. Acceptance of the submitted work is at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
- The corresponding author receives all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- The presenting author of an abstract must register for the Meeting by the given deadline. If registration and payment is not completed within the deadline, the abstract will be removed from the program.
- Consent for publication of individual patient data (applies to abstracts with identifiable patient information): For publication of an abstract that contains identifiable information about patients, it is necessary that patients have given consent for the research to be published. For all abstracts that include identifiable patient details (e.g. gender, age, illness, location) or images, written informed consent must be obtained from the patient (or their parent or legal guardian) and a respective statement should be included in the abstract text.
- Duplication of publication: The CIE 2019 Meeting does not accept re-submission; abstracts must correspond to original, previously unpublished work. By submitting an abstract, the submitter confirms that he/she has not presented/plans to present and publish the abstract at another meeting, and that he/she has not submitted/published the full paper.
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest: The Meeting is committed to ensuring the integrity of its scientific, educational, and research programs. Abstract submission requires disclosure of any financial or other interest that might be construed as resulting in an actual, potential, or apparent conflict. The submitter is responsible for obtaining disclosure information from all co-authors, to be entered in the author section of the submission page.
For abstract submission support please contact the Organising Secretariat at: email@example.com